Prepare for your Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certifcation with the help of the Positively Partners team.
Join a cohort of other nonprofit professionals to learn the material you need to know to pass the test and thrive as a member of your organization’s talent, HR or learning and development teams. Through practical examples and framing, we’ll help you learn the rules, regulations and best practices and to understand how to best apply them to promote compliance, employee engagement and high performance.
Our course is offered once a year to the nonprofit community and is tailored to individuals who are currently working within the sector. The course includes:
- All Course Materials (books, flash cards and review worksheets)
- 4 online practice tests
- Six 2 hour training sessions held between mid-January and April 2018
- 2 full day intensive “boot-camp” for material review and test preparation
First session of the month will be in person in the Fort Point area of Boston. The Second session will be delivered lived through an online portal. Sessions will be held between 6PM and 8PM on the following dates.
- Session 1: Wednesday January 31, 2018 [in person]
- Session 2: Thursday February 8, 2018 [in person]
- Session 3: Wednesday February 28, 2018 [online]
- Session 4: Thursday March 15, 2018 [in person]
- Session 5: Wednesday March 28, 2018 [online]
- Session 6: Wednesday April 11, 2018 [in person]
- Full Day Bootcamp: Wednesday April 25, 2018 and Thursday April 26, 2018
Course Cost is $1500 including all materials.
There is an additional cost for taking the exam which needs to be paid directly to the HRCI. If you wish to take the test, please be sure to visit https://www.hrci.org/ to confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements and to review the fees and process for registration. Certificate of course completion will be issued for companies requiring it as part of their professional development reimbursement policies. Positively Partners is also happy to direct bill your organization with payment required prior to the receipt of materials.